Instagram Captions For Back to School:
It is very hard to say goodbye to the summer. Ending of vacations give the sign that back to school season is officially upon us.
Whether you hate it or love it, you can’t stop it. Mixed emotions of happiness and sadness comes in your mind.
Sadness is because your holidays are going to over and again you have to study overnight and last not the least boring class lectures.
The happiness comes on your face because after a long duration you meet your bestie and doing funny things in the class with your friends and do school shopping on the very first day of school.
Don’t miss to capture yourself in the camera with your bestie while shopping and doing those funny things and don’t worry about the captions for your pics.
We understand your feelings that’s why we have gathered a list of the meaningful and 70+ stunning Instagram Captions For Back to School and First Day of School Captions for Instagram.
So, let’s get started.
Also Read: Instagram Captions For Brothers Graduation
Instagram Captions For Back to School:
- So long summer.
- Worth it.
- It was fun while it lasted.
- Back and better than last semester.
- Cheers to Monslay.
- Back to school? how about back to pool.
- I’ll miss it.
- Back to school by popular demand.
- Summer’s over but at least I look cute.
- Back to page one.
- September is like the Monday of months.
- I dream of summers that last forever.
- Never underestimate a good nap.
- The tans will fade but the memories will last forever.
- Summer should get a speeding ticket.
- I will miss you, summer.
- Just like that summer is over.
- The struggle bus is approaching.
- Get your crayz-on.
- You can drag my body to school, however, my soul will not go.
- Making my last day of summer extra special.
Also Read: New Phone Captions
Cute Back To School Captions For Instagram:
- School daze.
- back to place I belong.
- Walking from class to class counts as daily exercise, right?
- In loving memory of my summer vacation.
- Work smarter, not harder.
- Back to school= a new place to nap.
- a+b= I don’t want to go back to school.
- Time to start knowing what day of the week it is…
- And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.
- Be a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios.
- Winner never quit and quitters never win.
- Just play. have fun. Enjoy the game.
- You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
- Just do it.
- Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.
- “You can drag my body to school but my spirit refuses to go.” — Bill Watterson
- Formula for school, x=”I gets older”+”summer gets shorter”.
- Work hard, nap harder.
- School bells are ringing loud and clear; vacation’s over, school is here.
- Namastay in bed.
Also Read: Airpods Captions
First Day of School Captions For Instagram:
- Started from freshman year, how did we end up here?
- And so the adventure begins.
- Back to school motto: sleep now, study later.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- Wisdom begins with wonder.
- Let today be the start of something new.
- Saying hello to new beginnings.
- Make today the day to learn something new.
- Education is the passport to our future.
- You are never too older to set new goals.
- Happy first day of school.
- You can never be overdressed or overeducated.
- No matter which day you go back, I hope you have a happy first day back!
- Education costs money but the so does ignorance- Claus Moser
Also Read: SpongeBob SquarePants Captions For Instagram
Best First Day of School Instagram Captions:
- I’m here for a good time, not a long time.
- Saying Hi, to new course.
- New year, new me but wait I want new bag first.
- The time to be awesome is now.
- Started from page one.
- The first day of school, aka the day the countdown to the last day of school begins.
- Here’s to a fresh start.
- Best friends are worth giving up 100 summers.
- Start from square one.
- Never underestimate the power of a good outfit on the first day of school.
- There are five seasons: winter, spring, summer, fall, and school-supplies.
- The first day of school is always a fashion show. The rest of the school year? A pajama party.
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. — Lily Tomlin
- Should I spend my money on books or bars?
- Does anyone know how to study? asking for a friend.
Also Read: Lacrosse Instagram Captions